General Manager of Georgia
Provi is a technology platform connecting restaurants, distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are a well funded, hungry team changing a $240-Billion-dollar industry that is ripe for innovation.
As General Manager of Provi’s newest market, you will not be working from an expansion playbook – you will be writing it. The GM role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, hustle and leadership.
We’re looking for a creative and passionate individual who will be responsible for propelling the growth of the business through sales, training, strategic partnerships and marketing. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running, be detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be a self-starter and team player with the ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity to create procedures that increase efficiencies, scalability and effectiveness.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Oversee Provi’s Georgia launch.
- Manage launch with our integrated wholesaler partners and their sales reps.
- Develop and execute business development strategies for adding additional accounts on the Provi platform in the General Market.
- Develop strategic industry partnerships while evaluating performance KPIs.
- Plan, prepare, and execute high impact meetings with potential retailer partners.
- Develop creative marketing strategies and partnerships to accelerate growth.
- Be the face of Provi in Georgia: develop relationships with key stake holders and local partners.
What We’re Looking For:
- Adult beverage experience +5 years (Retailer/Distributor/Supplier) is a plus.
- Independent self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business development and operations background exceeding goals and managing large projects.
- Exceptional leadership qualities.
- Excellent written + verbal communication.
- Detail oriented.
Provi offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and a flexible vacation policy.