Data Content Specialist – Chicago, IL
Provi is looking for a talented and passionate Data Content Specialist to join our rapidly growing team.
Provi is a technology platform connecting restaurants, distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are a well funded, hungry team changing a $240-Billion-dollar industry that is ripe for innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the Provi database to update content, images, descriptions and product flow for the thousands of products on the platform.
- Work with our customer success team to make sure retailer’s accounts are up to date.
- Research and build out products for new markets with our expansion team.
- Develop new strategies to stay organized and manage large scale projects.
- Reporting directly to the Data Content Manager, the Data Content Specialist contributes to the Provi mission by building and maintaining the Provi database, which is the backbone of the platform.
- This is an hourly position with the option to convert to salary with strong performance.
What’s in it for you:
- Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
- Room to grow: Provi is growing fast and you should too. Learn and develop with us.
- Freedom: Unlimited PTO
- Energy at work: Work out of our amazing office in the West Loop with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc.
- Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as exceptional presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for people.
- Goal driven with exemplary organizational skills.
- Problem solver who strives to create new efficiencies.
Email email@example.com to apply