Lead Product Designer
Provi is looking for a Lead Product Designer to join our growing team.
Founded in 2016, Provi is a open digital marketplace connecting retailers (restaurants + bars), distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are a funded, hungry team making an impact on a $240-Billion-dollar industry.
As the Lead Product Designer, you will own the Provi experience from ideation to putting the pixels where they belong. You’ll work closely with and collaborate with end users, the product team, and stakeholders to design solutions that work for each of those groups. You understand the constraints of the technology you design for (and frequently work in it yourself), and the constraints of those who use it. You prioritize getting solutions to users quickly and learning from them. You are autonomous, dedicated to learning about and making an impact on the problems at hand (and equally dedicated to measuring both).
What you’ll be doing:
- Build empathy for our users (as well as team members outside of technology) and an understanding of the industry through interviews, observations, testing, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to turn insights and hypothesis into solution prototypes to test with users (and define metrics for success to understand the impact of those solutions)
- Build and maintain a consistent design system for both personal and team use
- Own the visual and interaction layer of our digital products
- At least 3 years of practical, in-house product focused design
- Experience building eCommerce, marketplace, or B2B platforms
- Understanding of prototyping methods and practices, user research, and user testing
- Excellent communication and visual design skills
- Experience with front-end technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Freedom: Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work Environment: Work out of our amazing office in the West Loop with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc. — or choose to work remote
- Benefits: Equity, Healthcare, & Equipment
Apply for this Position
or send resume to email@example.com